Dear Escape Artists,
All rooms are open for booking again with a limits of 10 players with prebooked sessions in the venue.
In order to be compliant with public health direction, we will be have the following changes in our daily operation:
1. Ensure game masters and players will be 1.5 metres apart as much as possible;
2. Ensure all game masters and players are wearing a face covering;
3. Props and high-touch communal items will be frequently clean with detergent and disinfectant;
4. All rooms will be cleaned between groups
5. Hand sanitiser will be available in the venue as well as in all the rooms;
6. If any player in your group is unwell, please call us to change the time of your booking.
Please contact us through our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the mean time until we are fully open from 25/11.
We hope everyone can stay safe, be happy and healthy, and escape from this hardship together.
From the LOST Australia Station Team
can you escape?
LOST is a series of real life escape rooms where players are locked inside a room and have to escape within a time limit. By using a combination of their interpersonal and observational skills, players must solve a series of puzzles and find clues in order to escape.
Fun for Friends and Family
Great for Team Building
A unique way to celebrate
LOST & Pool Soccer Melbourne together offers a unique experience for all special occasions, from birthdays to corporate functions, we promise to deliver the best experience ever! You can spoil your friend with a special birthday gift or develop your professional teams in a creative and challenging way!
$45 per person for all rooms
Students with their student card
At LOST we offer 3 types of rooms. Large rooms can accomodate up to 8 people. Long room is 15 minutes longer than other rooms. Overall each room is designed to fit its chosen theme and the size and duration does not change the elements of the room dramatically. Corporate groups are more than welcome to call and enquire to receive a quote to suit your numbers!
We're located on 199 Grattan Street, Carlton, which is opposite The University of Melbourne.
*Access to parking is available in Bouverie St
Mon to Thu: 11am - 8pm
Friday: 11am - 10pm
Saturday: 11am - 11pm
Sunday: 11am - 8pm